Wednesday 2 May 2012

Last lap!

I am sorry I haven't posted a blog for a few weeks. I have been spending so much time on finishing off my analysis for the critical review of my inquiry. I was a little late in meeting the target date for letting Adesola have a draft of sections 1 and 2 of the critical review. But I did meet the target date for sections 3 and 4. I have now sent Adesola a draft of the whole document as of the 30th April and now wait for her comments so that I can finalise the work for the submission on the 14th May.
   I had a Skype conversation with Adesola on the 25th April during which we discussed my ideas for my artefact. She was very helpful in my decision about the overall scope and seemed happy with my approach. I now need to complete the work on the artefact which I intend to do before the end of this week. It will then leave next week free to make any last minute changes to my critical review when I have received Adesola's final comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment