Friday 13 April 2012

Progress to Easter

I think I have made quite good progress over the easter period, I have been in touch with Adesola to let her know where I have got to on the main pieces of work and am today sending her the first two parts of my critical review. This is about two weeks later than the target date. However since I am also well on with sections 3 and 4 of the critical review I expect to be able to meet the target date of the week starting 23rd April. I hope to set up a Skype session with Adesola when she has read sections one and two to discuss her reactions and to have a further discussion about my artefact. My plan for the artefact is well advanced but I do not want to firm up my ideas until I have discussed them more fully with Adesola. I feel I am gradually catching up the two weeks lost at the beginning of the semester and still have every intension of meeting the deadline for submission of 14th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment