Monday 2 April 2012

The next steps

My contract with Image Musical Theatre has now come to an end which is both exciting and daunting. However it does enable me to spend these next 6 weeks concentrating solely and intensely on completing module 3. I have completed the initial interviews with teachers and cast members and I am now trying to find the best framework to analyse the data I have collected. Since most of my data is qualitative I will analyse the answers within a framework but the more in-depth interviews I have conducted will result in me quoting some responses anonymously. I am still in touch with one or two teachers and all my cast members so I can follow up to a limited extent if I need to. I am reviewing my progress against the plan I have prepared and I am keeping up to date with all the tasks I have identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment