Tuesday 25 October 2011

Task 4b creating a SIG

I have just set up a special interest group on facebook named "theatre in education" so please take a look and feel free to comment and blog your thoughts. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Theatre-in-education/131061190332222 I have devised a set of questions I am going to post on the page throughout the course of the next few weeks, they are intended to stimulate conversation and opinions. I have already had a private response from a drama teacher expressing his thoughts on the importance of theatre in education. This has left me feeling confident that I will gain some feedback even if it is a limited amount. I have found people to interact with outside the course that will be equally relevant to my research. I've started off by emailing school teachers and speaking to performers currently working in theatre in education this should allow me to gain sufficient feedback to help me with my professional inquiry. I am interested in what I will find and what the general consensus will be. There will be blogs regarding their responses in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment